Come and join us!
Pan African Chamber of Commerce and Industry PACCI, European Entrepreneurs CEA-PME and BVMW/Der Mittelstand discuss strategies on how to grow shared value in business for SMEs in Africa and Europe.
The event is the result of promising ideas generated during and after the first EU-Africa SME Summit which was held on 20 & 21 March this year at the European Committee of Regions in Brussels.
The three parties will strategically set a roadmap of further collaboration based on the business concept of Shared Value and practically test a new match-making tool where European and African entrepreneurs can directly connect and match their business interests, projects and ideas.
The event will be held in Hyatt Regency in Addis Ababa and the main speakers include:
- Youssouf Dawaleh, President Djibouti Chamber of Commerce and Pan African Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Kebour Ghenna, Executive Director of Pan African Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Stefan Moritz, Managing Director of European Entrepreneurs CEA-PME, Head of the EU-Liaison Office of BVMW in Brussels
- Bienvenue Angui, Manager of Le Mittelstand and the German-African SME Alliance
- Various Representatives of African Union Commission, the business community and Ethiopian government
Are you an individual or organisation with the same scope of interest?
Come and join us to set together steps forward for the EU-African SME Alliance!
For more info, please visit our website: First EU-African SME Summit held in March 2019.